Our team will work with you to create innovative solutions for your research challenges. With over 10-years experience delivering effective online research, we’ll reinvigorate your relationship with key stakeholders using fresh approaches that deliver impactful human insight.
We fully understand the demands placed on you and your team. If you're entering uncharted territory, or if you have projects where you know you're going to need additional resources, we're here to help you.
Come to us for:
- Time critical projects where you need immediate support to fulfil the brief
- Full-service research from start to finish, including international project management, study moderation and the analysis and interpretation of results
- Overspill or hybrid projects where we become part of your team to deliver the brief with you
Need us to step up to the plate?
We can help with last minute projects, or we can tackle the entire research project from start to finish as part of our full-service offering. Our research team are PhD level operators. They have vast experience when it comes to conducting online research, generating and interpreting human insights for clients.
Think of us as a pair of helping hands. As online experts, we can help optimise the research you’re already performing. We’ll consult with you and advise on how to become more efficient and agile at delivering human insights at speed.
We can help you:
- Maximise the opportunities and value from online research platforms
- Deploy the right research methodologies
- Increase participant engagement rates
- Design effective participant activity guides
- Smash proposal content to win more client briefs
- Perform data analysis, interpret insights and develop effective reporting
Want to fine tune your research?
We’ll become part of your team, helping you produce research at speed and scale so that you can focus on delivering superb results for stakeholders, with confidence.
Further’s senior research team provide training to agencies and in-house brand teams. We'll tailor this to your offering, skills and team, helping you build capability for the future. Research training is available in either half or full-day formats.
Training can cover:
- Theory and best practice in online qualitative research
- How to use online research platforms
- When to use online versus face-to-face methods
- Research design principles
- Participant engagement strategy
- Project management for online qual
- GDPR and ethics of online qualitative research
- Tackling client meetings and debriefs
- How to run research brief brainstorming sessions
Want to upskill your team?
We can tailor out training programmes to meet the needs of your organisation. You may find it useful to use our pre-training questionnaire that teams can complete. We might also ask you to share a brief you lost, so we can redesign and cost it together.
Want to know more about online research?
Check out our resources area. It's jam-packed with best practice on all aspects of online qualitative research. You can download guides, presentation and videos for free.A Guide to Qualitative Research Methods