www.go-further.co (the ‘Site’) is owned and run by Youmeus Ltd (trading as Further, registered no. 6167745) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom (“Youmeus Ltd”). These are the general terms and conditions of Further for use of the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
1. What you are allowed to do
1.1 You may use only the Site for personal use and only in accordance with these terms. Additional terms may apply to the use of particular parts of the Site and products and services which are available from it. You may:
– Browse the Site using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you; and
– Print a copy of any page of the Site for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do.”
2. What you are not allowed to do
2.1 Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to:
– make any copies of any part of the Site;
– remove or change anything on the Site;
– include or create links to or from the Site;
– copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose; or
– remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any Material copied or printed off from the Site.
2.2 You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
2.3 Further accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Site. However, Further reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Further will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security.
3. Personal Data
4. Rights and content
4.1 All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by Further or has been licensed to Further. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms.
4.2 Further may change the format and content of the Site from time to time.
We’ve emailed you the link. Please check your inbox.